JETS N GUNS GOLD1.212
- Free Trial
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Sep 3, 2013
- [+] More Details
JETS N GUNS GOLD Review
JETS N GUNS GOLD is a shareware app filed under adventure games and made available by RakeinGrass for Windows.
The review for JETS N GUNS GOLD has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested JETS N GUNS GOLD 1.212 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
Fights various enemies within several spheres:
Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different pieces of devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships!JETS N GUNS GOLD features and highlights:
- Save the Universe in 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- New scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- More than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- Enjoy the destruction with 70 different weapons
- Upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- Fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- Superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- Combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship
- More than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- Sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
JETS N GUNS GOLD is licensed as shareware for the Windows operating system from adventure games and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after an unspecified number of days). The JETS N GUNS GOLD 1.212 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
- JETS N GUNS GOLD Download
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from RakeinGrass.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.